AGASIMBO is a company registered In Burundi (Company registration number: 4000410474).
These terms & conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) apply to the AGASIMBO site. For the purposes of this website, “seller”, “we”, “us” and “our” all refer to agasimbo.store
AGASIMBO reserves the right, to change, modify, or remove portions of these Terms and conditions at any time. Changes will be effective when posted on the AGASIMBO website and may have no other notice provided.
- Your security
- Information we collect
We collect personal information about you when you visit our website or if you communicate with us by phone, e-mail and social media. We refer to our Website as “Online Services”.
The types of personal information we collect includes:
- Personal details such as your name, address, date of birth, email address, phone number and other contact information, transaction information, such as the product you purchased, its price, your method of payment and your payment details which are anonymised as per PCI DSS recommended standards.
- Your account information – such as dates of payments owed and received, the subscription services you use or any other information related to your account
- The phone numbers that you call/send messages to or the phone numbers that you receive calls/messages from.
- The date and time of the calls and messages you send or receive through our network, and your location at the time these communications take place.
When you’re using our Online Services, the information we collect includes:
- Account information, like your username, password, and other identifiers or credentials you use to access our online services or to buy our products and services, details of your shopping preferences, such as your favorite brands and products, as well as which of our store you prefer to shop in
- Information that you provide in your dealings with us. This includes when you register to use our online services, or when you subscribe to our services or request further services and/or information from us.
- Details of your visits to the Website. Examples include ads that you click, device information and location
- IP address and cookie data
The situations when you provide personal information could include when you:
- Purchase products at our stores or through our contact centre
- Register or use our Online Services
- Request to receive marketing or other communications
- Submit information when you’re providing feedback
- Use interactive features of our Online Services
- How we use your information
The law on data protection sets out a number of different reasons for which a company may collect and process your personal data. These are set out below.
- Who we share your personal information with
We share your personal data with the following categories of companies as part of being able to provide our services to you:
- members of AGASIMBO, where they assist us in providing our services to you;
- companies that help us get your order to you, such as payment service providers, warehouses operators and delivery companies;
- marketing service providers, such as marketing agencies and advertising partners who help us market our business;
- technology service providers, such as companies that support our IT, help us analyse the data we hold, send communications to our customers and help us develop and host our websites professional advisors, such as companies that provide us with legal or financial advice;
- credit reference agencies, law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies, so we can help tackle fraud and other unlawful activities;
- companies approved by you, such as social media sites;
- Applicable third-party hosting providers for events and ticketing companies. Where your consent if provided, photographs and videos of these events may be shared on our social media and our website; and
- if any part of our business is outsourced, sold, or merged, where permitted by law, we will share your data with the new provider so that we may continue to sell products to you and they may use your personal data in the same way as set out in this policy. We will of course inform you of any such change and give you an opportunity to opt out of your data being shared with a new provider.
- How long your personal data will be kept
We will hold on to your information for as long as you have your account, or as long as is needed to be able to provide the services to you, or (in the case of any contact you may have with our Customer Care team) for as long as is necessary to provide support-related reporting and trend analysis only.
If reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also keep hold of some of your information as required, even after you have closed your account, or it is no longer needed to provide the services to you.
- Keeping your personal information secure
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
- Complaints handling
Our Customer Care team will always try to resolve any complaint swiftly, professionally and courteously.
If you are not satisfied with our response, especially when your legitimate interest is harmed due to our handling of your personal information, you can contact our customer support for a settlement through amicable negotiation, and you reserve the right to file a lawsuit in a court which has jurisdiction over AGASIMBO’s place of business in Burundi.